Phoenix Deer Valley Airport is a prime location for all of your business needs.
Phoenix Deer Valley Airport is located in north Phoenix. The airport is easily accessible from the Loop 101 or Interstate 17.
South side access is from Deer Valley Road. North side access is via Airport Road and Seventh Street.
- Conveniently located: 20 minute drive to downtown Phoenix and downtown Scottsdale
- Highly desirable access to major freeways – I-17, Loop 101, Loop 303, and SR 74
- Easy access to the West Valley
- Ideally located near high-quality regional corporate campuses, large retail developments and affluent master-planned communities.
- World-class resorts, cultural attractions, entertainment, dining, golf, and outdoor attractions such as the Sonoran Desert Preserve are all easily accessible near DVT.
No other airports serve north Phoenix and the northwest Valley.